- How does Acosta reach his conclusion that the first inhabitants of the Americas arrived by land from the Old World?
- Why does Acosta focus on animals in his hypothesis?
- Why does Acosta try to explain the origins of the first inhabitants of the Americas?
- Why has the land bridge theory become politically controversial?
- Why does MacEachern write, “we need to crush the idea that Indigenous arrival hundreds of generations ago bears some sort of equivalency with immigration of the last few hundred years”?
Assessing the Bering Land Bridge