- After reading the commissioners’ report, what is your view of the relief camps in British Columbia?
- How fair was the assessment of the relief camps in this report?
- In what ways did the strike among the Relief Camp Workers’ Union influence this commission’s report?
- Based on your reading of the commission report, how would you characterize the conditions of the relief work camps in BC?
- A common complaint among relief camp workers was the quality of the food. How did the commissioners reach their conclusions about the food? What do you make of their assessment?
- How would you characterize the commission’s attitude toward the complaints of the relief camp workers? Did they take their concerns seriously?