- When reading the White Paper and the Red Paper, what stood out to you as the most significant differences between these two documents?
- Why did the Indian Chiefs of Alberta object to the White Paper?
- What led the Canadian government to develop the White Paper?
- How does the White Paper and the Red Paper define or characterize citizenship?
- Leon Crane Bear describes the Red Paper as an act of resistance. Do you agree? Why or why not?
White Paper | Red Paper: Debating Indian Policy, 1969-1970