- Which of the two platforms for re-construction do you prefer? What points stand out as the most attractive/repulsive?
- Where did the proposals of labour advocates like Woodsworth intersect with the interests of farmers? Why?
- How do the labour and farmer tax proposals compare?
- Why did both labour and farmers support free trade?
- What role did natural resources play in these policy proposals?
- What groups of Canadians at the time would have been drawn to these ideas?
- In what ways did the war influence the ideas expressed in these proposals for re-construction?
- Why did some of these ideas emerge from Winnipeg and the rest of Western Canada?
Re-Constructing a New Canada